ICE™ Technical Help:Phone: (937) 429-3302, ext. 4
Fax: (937) 429-3704
ICE™ Sales and Information:Phone: (937) 429-3302, ext. 5
Fax: (937) 429-3704
For more information, or to schedule a demonstration, please contact:Loran Miller
Phone: (937) 429-3302, ext. 21
Write Us:Frontier Technology, Inc.
4141 Colonel Glenn Highway, Suite 140
Beavercreek, OH 45431
|Home - Products - ICE - Current Features|
Current ICE™ Features
Version 6.0 Released
Frontier Technology, Inc., has added more capability to the ICE™ tool with the release of version 6.0
This release of ICE™
- Completed a major update to the estimate schedule.
- Implemented a user-specified Development start date (month/year).
- Implemented a user-specified Production start date (month/year). [These changes eliminated the previous ground rule that production starts in the last year of development.]
- Updated all by year reports to show costs based on the appropriate user specified start dates.
- Updated the WBS reports to show all User Other Questionnaires.
- Updated the ICE-SEER H questionnaire to reflect changes in SEER-H 7.x for the custom chip usage inputs.
- Updated the several databases with data for the current year.
- ICE Inflation tables
- AFTOC NSN and CAIG data
- AFI65-503 tables for CORE
- Fixed errors in identified in previous v5.x releases.
This computer application continues to mature, providing cost impacts of investment alternatives, enabling decision-makers to determine the most affordable option. FTI welcomes user comments and suggestions.
The ICE™ tool integrates into a single application the tools, data, models, processes, and methods used by financial analysts to estimate the cost of new weapon system development or modification of existing systems. FTI recognized, in response to a DoD need for estimating weapon system costs, the value of automating the process in a tool such as ICE™. For example, ICE™ can estimate a life cycle cost impact of modifying an aircraft or a fleet of aircraft with a new technology communication system and include the impact of the eventual retirement of that aircraft or fleet from the overall inventory. This unique capability provides decision makers with cost information enabling them to assess quickly the affordability of multiple modifications, system investments, or retirement of a system before committing
to a course of action.
Read more about current ICE™ Features...