FTI’s supports all phases of sensor program life-cycles, from simulation and modeling, planning, implementation, analysis, system integration and on-orbit operations. We are recognized sensor and space-system experts, with decades of experience, in a wide variety of space-borne systems. Our agile team of scientists and software engineers will work with your program to make it a success.
Sensor Data capabilities include:
- Sensor calibration, test planning, support and performance characterization
- Modeling and Simulation: orbital mechanics, astrometrics, sensor phenomenology
- Image processing and algorithm development.
- Systems Engineering, including requirements analysis, error trees, trade studies, management and verification.
- Sensor Simulation and Space Situational Awareness software, technology and capability.
- Multi-terabyte data management: analysis, system design and implementation.
- Support for flight system integration, ground system development, and on-orbit operations phases
- Formal Software engineering process using test driven development and continuous integration
- Customizable software products and tool sets including: Encompass Star Catalog, I-SAT®, ELAPS® and TelemTrend™
FTI has a proven track record of delivering innovative solutions, on time and on budget, to our customers. Our products and services are applicable to a wide range of multi-dimensional data, and our data simulation and visualization techniques, are designed to assist the user in creating analysis products rapidly and accurately.