Life-Cycle Management involves the early planning, development, implementation, and management of a comprehensive, affordable, and effective performance-driven strategies across core program management functions that are then performed across the life cycle of a system or product. It includes the management of data and processes used in the design, engineering, manufacturing, sales, and service of a product across its entire lifecycle.
FTIs Life Cycle Analytics Capabilities: FTI’s Life Cycle Decision Support is focused on delivering tools, technologies and services to help collect, analyze and inform helping ensure decisions made in areas such as acquisitions, logistics, readiness assessments, Life Cycle Management and Training are the right decisions. FTI Life Cycle Solutions mix of talent and technology is ready to support any challenge.
Examples of FTI Core Life Cycle Analytics Tasking:
- Navy ePLM:
FTI provides support to the Enterprise Product Lifecycle Management Integrated Decision Environment (ePLM IDE) initiative and incorporates key system data with Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Cost (RAM-C) modeling and simulation tools to determine lifecycle costs and readiness impacts of design and support modification. The team works to realize program efficiencies through a common data and decision environment that streamlines processing and builds business intelligence. FTI and the ePLM team utilize the environment to minimize acquisition costs through traceability of requirements and verification testing. The environment optimizes Operational Availability (Ao) to maximize weapon system readiness at lowest lifecycle cost. Lastly, the environment provides a team collaborative environment that allows for view, upload, and link 2D and 3D CAD, engineering bills of material, and programmatic documents to maintain configuration control.
- DHA Digital Transformation/Organizational Design:
FTI’s DHMS PEO Enterprise support is focused on outcomes that would position this organization to become a world class acquisition support organization with a mission of delivering health care services to the Department of Defense. FTI supports multiple clients within DHMS PEO, utilizing FTI’s SBIR Tech to:
- Establish a FP&A team; costing models, standardized reporting, and data exploitation
- Support PEO Source Selection and infrastructure improvements including the first real-time communications platform for vendor Q&A (HIVE)
- Assess and document the client current organization business processes
- Transform the organization through a comprehensive Business Process Re-engineering
- Establish and implement strategic planning processes
- Identify and support the execution and management of change
- Perform monitoring and measurement of change, and support continuous improvement
- B-52 Systems Integration & Modernization:
FTI supports the modernization and integration efforts of the B-52 Aircraft Program through a combination of SBIR technology solutions and a highly talented staff of technical expertise. Using a combination of our technical offerings we are able to provide the program detailed analysis on all aspects of cost, schedule, and performance related to the modernization efforts that are planned or ongoing for the weapon system. This analysis will assist the platform to remain a highly effective offensive capability well into the 2050 timeframe.
- AFRL Combat ID Requirements Definition:
FTIs support of the Air Force Research Laboratory’s Combat ID Program includes the assessment of new technologies and R&D investment decision trade space. Using our analytical framework, FTI can assess technical data related to program requirement and assist the Government in advancing the right technology at the right time delivering robust capability to our warfighters.
Cross Market, Horizontal Solutions:
- AoA/Requirements Analysis
- RAM-C Analysis, Modeling and Design
- Product Support BCAs and Strategies
- Life-Cycle Cost & Readiness Optimization (Affordable System Operational Effectiveness (ASOE))