WE DID IT, THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HELPED US REACH OUR GOAL OF $15K IN SUPPORT.
We also wanted to announce that due to such great participation the 4th C will be doing a double match and give $30,048 which will be distributed to the food banks. That brings our total given to food banks this month from FTI to $45,072!
Our theme for May is one of our 4Cs: Compassion. With that theme in mind, FTI has chosen to support Food Banks for our next company-wide effort.
The need is great, food banks across the country are serving 55 percent more people now than before the pandemic. As a result of the pandemic, it is estimated 1 in 8 Americans could face hunger. That’s 42 million people in the United States, including 13 million children, who may face hunger in 2021. Because of COVID, millions of people are visiting food banks and many of them are getting help for the first time. Our neighbors who previously had stable incomes have now lost jobs or had their hours cut back. As food banks are stepping up to put food on the table for those who need it during this uncertain time, we want to be to help them have the supplies they need to meet this great need.
Starting May 5, this Wednesday to May 21st, the FTI 4th C (Charity outreach of FTI) will run the campaign, “May All Be Fed”. Each of our offices has chosen a Food Bank to support. We’ve worked with each Food Bank to set up an Amazon Wish List so that you can support the event from your home. It’s as simple as purchasing items on an Amazon list curated for the food bank in your office area. We’ve set up the lists so that the items will ship directly to the food bank.
We have a goal of raising $15,000.00 for tor this effort (combined total from our Food Drive purchases, T-shirt fundraising, and donations). This amount can truly make a massive difference in fulfilling this dire need.
To join in this campaign with FTI you can support in any of the following ways:
- Participate with our local FTI office by using the Amazon Smile list to purchase items needed at our sponsored food pantries. (see food pantry list below)
- Spread the word by sharing the FTI webpage URL on your social media networks, which has all the information on our May All Be Fed campaign. ( https://www.fti-net.com/may-all-be-fed ) and tag Frontier Technology Inc or use out #TogetherWeAreFTI
- Purchase a “May All Be Fed” T-shirt and donate by clicking here.
- You can purchase a shirt for $30.00 then roughly $15.00 goes to the food bank initiative with a matching donation of $15.00 by the 4th C making their donation $30.00 The total collected from the t-shirt funds will be divided up equally between the sponsored food banks at the end.
- Share the “May All Be Fed” T-shirt link with others to spread the news and need while using our #TogetherWeAreFTI
Sponsored Food Banks
|Office||Food Bank||Amazon Link|
|Beverly||Beverly Boot Straps||—https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/182UU3N20R39B?ref_=wl_share|
|Chesapeake||Food Bank of Southeast Virginia||—https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2UOBB58QJIS0Y?ref_=wl_share|
|Colorado Springs||Care and Share||—https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/72DBVVCDZOJ7?ref_=wl_share|
|Dayton||Dayton Food Bank||https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2R1S1PO6TBNAK?ref_=wl_share|
|Dayton||Bellbrook Sugar Creek Community Center||https://smile.amazon.com/gp/ch/list/83-2461759/ref=smi_cl_bc_lol1_lol|
|Huntsville||Food Bank of Northern Alabama||— https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1ULG4HH06S7CJ?ref_=wl_share|
|Los Angeles||Westside Food Bank||—https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/13FCJW379QRIM?ref_=wl_share|
|Santa Barbara||Food Bank of Santa Barbara County||https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/6RVPDU2TD0N1?ref_=wl_share|
|San Diego||US4Warriors||Charity Lists (amazon.com)|