Resource Optimization System (ROS™)
ROS™ is a powerful capital budgeting tool for determining investment strategies. It uses optimization to find the dollar allocation that maximizes the best system capability.
For the organization that needs to leverage limited dollars in order to provide essential capabilities, ROS™ provides the answers to the following questions:
- What is the best overall benefit achievable within defined budgets?
- Which alternatives to fund?
- When to start funding them?
- How much will it cost each year?
- What capabilities will be achieved?
- How will changes in budgets, priorities, costs, and technology affect capabilities and spending?